one piece
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
one piece

the best one piece site in the WORLD

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My devil Fruit techniques

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jazzy

My devil Fruit techniques Empty
PostSubject: My devil Fruit techniques   My devil Fruit techniques EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 1:55 am

Snow manipulation:

Reido [Freezing Point]

Description: The very foundation upon which all of Yukigakures Ninjutsu is based upon. By using chakra to manipulate water, a Snow-nin is able to freeze an available water source which can then be used for Ice or Snow based Ninjutsu. Snow ninja are able to use this ability to freeze moisture found within the enviroment in order to create ice in any situation as long as moisture is present. This jutsu is required for the rest of the techniques in this tree

Reinigiri [Zero Grip]

Description: A jutsu that is the most well known jutsu in all of Yukigakure and Hidden Snow itself. By forcing chakra onto the their feet, the shinobi is able to walk atop of snow with ease and move around on Ice with no problem whatsoever. This jutsu is mandatory for most shinobi as it allows them to be a master of their element and enviroment.

Yukinsei [Snow Comet]

Description: A very powerful jutsu that has been recently created by the newest Hyougakage. By creating a large amount of snow high up in the sky and compacting it to a very high degree, an extremely large ball of snow is created. The chakra that is used to compact the comet itself circles around inside of ball and explodes with the force of two exploding tags when it makes contact with something. This ball can be aimed in a general direction and once it is sent flying it cannot be stopped.

Nadare No Jutsu [Avalanche Technique]
Description: This jutsu requires a very large amount of snow. By focusing 50% of his chakra into the snow directly infront of him, the snow-nin is able to make a large tsunami of snow rise up into the air. This wave is able of destroying an entire army of ninja and has been forbidden to be used inside of Yukigakure or Hidden Snow unless there is no other way to defeat an opponent. This wave continues on its path of destruction, trapping anyone and anything caught in its path beneath the pure white depths. Only the user is able to avoid this technique by being directly behind the technique itself.

Yukikeiji [Snow Apocolypse]
Description: This jutsu can only be performed once a thread as afterwards it leaves the snow shinobi completely drained almost to the point of uncounciousness. By manipulating the moisture within the atmosphere up far into the skies the shinobi is able to make about fifty giant comets made entirely out of snow. These comets descend upon a targeted area, filled with chakra and ready to explode as soon as they make contact. This jutsu brings new word to long range artillery and is only used in the most dire of situations. These comets each explode with the force of four exploding tags.

Last edited by jazzy on Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
zoro
web master/best Swordsman/Captain/devil fruit pirates/one hell of a cook
zoro

PostSubject: Re: My devil Fruit techniques   My devil Fruit techniques EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 1:58 am

-_- this is one piece not naruto
Back to top Go down
https://onepiece.darkbb.com
jazzy

PostSubject: Re: My devil Fruit techniques   My devil Fruit techniques EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 2:00 am

i ediited it...
Back to top Go down
zoro
zoro

PostSubject: Re: My devil Fruit techniques   My devil Fruit techniques EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 2:01 am

approved but take of snow clone plz
Back to top Go down
https://onepiece.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My devil Fruit techniques   My devil Fruit techniques Empty

Back to top Go down

My devil Fruit techniques
Page 1 of 1